The Office of Commonwealth Libraries would like to know if your library is:
- Breaking ground for a construction project;
- Celebrating a library anniversary or milestone retirement;
- Announcing a notable new service or program (e.g. MakerSpace opening, special PA Forward program or service, workforce development initiative, etc.)
- Having a ribbon-cutting for a new building or renovated space;
- Having an author or notable speaker visit; or
- Holding an unusual or high-interest public program for youth or adults.
The Office of Commonwealth Libraries would like this information to promote events with state officials and attend them if at all possible.
Use Our Library Event Form
Please let us know about your events as far in advance as possible. This includes academic, public, school, and special libraries. You can use this brief PA Library Event form:
Please give us as much notice as possible. However, if your event is less than one month away, please alert us right away by calling the Bureau of Library Development in the Office of Commonwealth Libraries at (717) 787-8007.