Attention Teachers: PA Photos and Documents Primary Source Set: Civil War Primary Sources [PDF]
- Instructions for Accessing Statistics for Collections
- Submit or Update Your Google Account to View Statistics
High school yearbooks are embargoed for four years after the date of publication in order to protect the privacy of minors. Descriptive information is still available for yearbooks within this time frame. The following note is present in each relevant yearbook record: “Online viewing of images in this yearbook is restricted until June [year] due to privacy concerns around the depiction of minors. For more information, or to view the original yearbook, please contact the contributing institution directly.” Annually (during the first week of June) HSLC staff will release any yearbook for which an embargo is expiring and send a confirmation email to the collection manager for that yearbook’s collection.
- Getting started
- Working with Content Types
- Importing Items and Creating Objects
- Creating Compound Objects (Documents, Monographs Postcards, and Picture Cubes)
- Creating Documents with Full-text Searching
- Creating and Editing Compound Objects Using CONTENTdm Administration
- Importing from Tab-Delimited Files
- Performing Directory Uploads in CONTENTdm
- Using the Add Compound Objects Wizard
- Using the Add Compound Objects Wizard sample files (.zip format)
- Support for Copyright and Fair Use
- Copyright and Fair Use Bibliography [PDF]
Download the CONTENTdm 6.1.2 Project Client here (.zip format)
- Click on the above link.
- When prompted, enter the username and password
- At the “File Download Window, Click on “Save”
- Save the file to a directory on your computer
- Run the file and accept all the default prompts
- During installation of the Project Client, you will be prompted for a license code. Please contact HSLC Support at 215-222-1532 for the license code.
- Be sure when having the software installed that your Windows username on the workstation has access and permissions to the directory in which the Project Client is installed.
- When running the Project Client for the first time after installation, you may be notified that an update is available. If so, please be sure run the update.