- Instructions for Accessing Statistics for Collections
- Submit or Update Your Google Account to View Statistics
CONTENTdm Documentation (.PDF format)
- Getting started
- Working with Content Types
- Importing Items and Creating Objects
- Creating Compound Objects (Documents, Monographs Postcards, and Picture Cubes)
- Creating Documents with Full-text Searching
- Creating and Editing Compound Objects Using CONTENTdm Administration
- Importing from Tab-Delimited Files
- Performing Directory Uploads in CONTENTdm
- Using the Add Compound Objects Wizard
- Using the Add Compound Objects Wizard sample files (.zip format)
- Support for Copyright and Fair Use
- Copyright and Fair Use Bibliography [PDF]
Download the CONTENTdm 6.1.2 Project Client here (.zip format)
- Click on the above link.
- When prompted, enter the username and password
- At the “File Download Window, Click on “Save”
- Save the file to a directory on your computer
- Run the file and accept all the default prompts
- During installation of the Project Client, you will be prompted for a license code. Please contact HSLC Support at 215-222-1532 for the license code.
- Be sure when having the software installed that your Windows username on the workstation has access and permissions to the directory in which the Project Client is installed.
- When running the Project Client for the first time after installation, you may be notified that an update is available. If so, please be sure run the update.