Access PA/POWER Library Training Registration FAQ’s.
Answers to commonly asked questions concerning Online Registration for Access PA training sessions
1. Question: I do not know my library’s Access PA Code. Where can I find it?
Answer: Click here to search the Access PA/POWER Library Participant Directory by name. Your library’s 5-character Location Code is listed directly below your library’s name.
2. Question: Are the Access PA training sessions eligible for Act 48 credit hours?
Answer: Yes, librarians with valid teaching certification will receive Act 48 credit hours for attending an Access PA training session. In order to receive ACT 48 credit, you must know your Act 48 7-digit Professional Personnel ID number. If you need to locate it, visit PDE’s Act 48 Professional Education Record Management System.
3. Question: Will librarians working at public, academic and special collection libraries be eligible to receive CE credits for attending an Access PA training session?
Answer: Yes, librarians working in public, academic and special collection libraries will receive continuing education credits for attending an Access PA training session.
4. Question: Are library aides permitted to attend trainings?
Answer: Library aides that work with Access PA and/or POWER Library are most welcome to attend training and will receive a Continuing Ed Certificate.
5. Question: Are attendees required to bring electronic devices to trainings?
Answer: It is not a requirement; however, attendees are encouraged to bring their own devices. Free WiFi is available at all training venues, but access to outlets cannot be guaranteed.
Note: If you did not find an answer to your question, please send a message to the HSLC Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.